19 Mayıs 2019 Pazar

Villas for sale in Alanya | Properties in Turkey


Gold Bau 5 Villa – Kargicak  /  Alanya

Price now € 175.000,- 

Completely renovated villa with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, big roof terrace on the 1st floor and of course private pool ! 


With fantastic Alanya, sea & castle view !

Villas for sale in Alanya


Gold Bau 5 luxury villa in Kargicak located outside Alanya on a hillside with panoramic views of the Mediterranean, Alanya, the castle and the Taurus Mountains.

The villa is from 2008, never used and on appr. 525m2 own land.
The ground floor has a large living room with open style kitchen, a bedroom, a bathroom with shower and a storeroom. From the living room you reach the large terrace from where you have a direct access to the pool.


On the upper floor are 2 further bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a large roof terrace.
A car garage is also by the villa.

The villa has been completely renovated, with a new foundation and complete drainage system, new terraces with travertine, marble balustrades and sills. The outer walls have been reinforced with fishing nets and have been plastered.

Villas for sale in Alanya


Both the exterior and the interior have been painted entirely. The swimming pool was renovated and tiled with new mosaic tiles and LED lights. The outer walls and various trees were equipped with LED lights, which give this special object a luxurious feel.


Feel free to make an appointment with us to get all information and see this villa !

1 yorum:

  1. Halo,
    I'm Helena Julio from Ecuador,I want to talk good about Le_Meridian Funding Investors on this topic.
    Le_Meridian Funding Investors gives me financial support when all bank in my city turned down my request to grant me a loan of 500,000.00 USD, I tried all i could to get a loan from my banks here in Ecuador but they all turned me down because my credit was low but with god grace I came to know about Le_Meridian so I decided to give a try to apply for the loan. with God willing they grant me loan of 500,000.00 USD the loan request that my banks here in Ecuador has turned me down for, it was really awesome doing business with them and my business is going well now. Here is Le_Meridian Funding Investment Email/WhatsApp Contact if you wish to apply loan from them.
    Email:lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com
    WhatsApp Contact:+1-989-394-3740.

    YanıtlaSil